JSP Structure Editor
The JSP Structure Editor is a CASE tool designed for editing the structure diagrams used in the Jackson Structured Programming (JSP) and Jackson System Development (JSD) methods. It displays the structure graphically using colour-coded boxes to represent the nodes in the tree, and allowing intuitive editing operations for manipulating the structure. It can be used to edit all types of Jackson structure diagrams and supports all Jackson constructs.
The JSP Structure Editor is a component of the Jackson Workbench suite. It is also available as a stand-alone tool.
- Rich graphical (and fully configurable) user-interface.
- Fully compatible with PDF (Program Development Facility).
- Fully compatible with JSP Tool.
- Can also open JSP-COBOL structures.
- Can open multiple Jackson structure diagrams and multiple structure files.
- Boxes are colour coded for quick identification.
- Sub-trees can be 'folded' to manage large structures.
- Full printing and graphical export functions.
- Print preview included for page breaks.
- Wizard for automatically assigning page breaks.
- Generates code in many languages including C, Java & COBOL.
- Supports european character sets.